These premium technology lenses are injection molded into a shatterproof lens that features an enhanced field of vision and impact protection. The integrated 6-point locking tab secures the lens onto the frame and works in unison with a quick-change system that allows you to change lenses with a couple of simple clicks.
A dual-injected bonded frame incorporates a new generation sweat management system that collects sweat as riding intensifies and wicks it away from the lens and out of the goggles through a channel built into the frame. Air intakes integrated into the frame provide increased airflow to ensure fog-free vision.
- ULTRA HD lens provides unmatched optical clarity
- Quick release system allows for easy lens replacement
- 6-point locking tabs integrate with the quick-change system maximizes lens adjustment
- 2 mm thick injection-molded, impact-resistant lens
- Dual injection frame construction maximises strength and durability
- Air inlet vents increase circulation and maximise moisture evacuation
- Contoured compression seal technology to keep goggles in place
- State-of-the-art drainage and sweat collection management system
- Perforated triple-layer face foam controls sweat and increases ventilation
- Ultra wide 48 mm tape with thick silicone coating on the inner side for maximum grip
- Removable nose guard for additional protection against dirt and mud
Quick OverviewThey offer unparalleled vision control for the rider thanks to the clarity of the ULTRA HD lens.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.