- Frame Colour: White
- Color of the lenses: HiPER Red Multilayer Mirror
- Light transmitting lenses: 23%
- Light Conditions: Average light
- Weather conditions: Sun & Clouds
- Lens type: Mirrored
- Lens category: 2
- 5.5 base cylindrical shield lens for increased peripheral vision and protection
- Ultra HD lenses made in France from shock and breakage-resistant polycarbonate materials
- 100% UV protection (UV400)
- Scratch-resistant hard coated lenses
- Additional lens ventilation to prevent fogging
- Hydrophobic and oleophobic lens treatment repels water, oil and dirt
- Durable, flexible and lightweight TR90 frame
- Ultra-grip rubber nose and temple tips provide a secure fit
- Also available with HiPER contrast definition lenses and photochromic options
- Interchangeable lenses
- Clear lens included (Cat. EU 0)
- HiPER Lenses
100% HiPER lenses filter out crossovers between primary colours, resulting in higher contrast and even more vibrant colours. By increasing contrast, riders experience depth-defining vision with unparalleled perception to feel every detail of the terrain before riding over it.
Quick OverviewThe new range of S3 glasses is prepared for all types of cyclists and all kinds of requirements, are made of high quality materials with the experience of 100%.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.