226ERS Orange Flavour Vegan Gummy Energy Bar 30 g (1 unit)
They are equivalent to eating a bag of jelly beans with the advantage of being easier to eat due to their elongated shape in one single piece.
- 1 unit of 30 g
- Very pleasant to eat due to its texture, they are easy to chew and digest
- Easy to carry. Format in a single 30 g piece that gives us approximately the same energy as a gel
- Mix of carbohydrates that provide us with energy, the main ingredients being organic, such as golden sugar and rice syrup, make the energy received of high quality in addition to ensuring a better uptake of carbohydrates
- Contains 125 mg of Sodium, 27 mg of Magnesium and 9 mg of Potassium. Two gummy bars contain the same amount of mineral salts as one Sub9 Salt Electrolyte capsule.
- They are ideal for those who need energy both in training and in competitions and prefer not to use the gel format
- Ingredients: organic cane sugar, organic rice syrup, polydextrose syrup [thickener: polydextrose, water, preservative: potassium sorbate], water, pectin [pectin, acidity regulators: sodium-potassium tartrate and polyphosphate, maltodextrin], acidity regulator: citric acid, sea salt, aroma, potassium citrate, magnesium citrate, starch, coating oil [coconut oil, coating agent: carnauba wax], colourant: cupric complexes of chlorophylls and chlorophyllins
Quick OverviewThey are equivalent to eating a bag of jelly beans with the advantage of being easier to eat due to their elongated shape in one single piece.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.