- Use: Road
- Sizes: S, M, L
- In-Mold for a durable connection with the outer shell with shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- Forced Air Cooling Technology: Sophisticated ventilation system for an optimal head climate
- Excellent ventilation with 11 air inlets and 3 air outlets connected with flow channels
- Multi Speed Design: Honeycomb structure in the helmet. which doses the ventilation as needed
- FlowStraps: Aerodynamic. flutter-free and skin-friendly thanks to specially developed strap profile
- Zoom Ace: Finely adjustable adjustment system with handy adjustment wheel for customisable fit
- ActiCage Lite: Structural reinforcement integrated into the EPS to reinforce stability
- AirPort: Aerodynamic glasses holder with strap guide
- Ponytail compatibility: Helmet well suited to plait wearers
- Weight: 200 g (S)
The 'Airport' located at the back of the GameChanger provides crucial features: fast and secure glasses fitting and ensuring that they are fully integrated into the helmet for a valuable aerodynamic advantage.
- FORCED AIR COOLING TECHNOLOGY
Perfect management of head temperature is only possible when all ventilation holes are perfectly interconnected. The studied 'Forced Air Cooling Technology' channels incoming air around the head for optimal thermal conditions.
- MULTI POSITION DESIGN
The innovative 'Multi Position Design' offers a small surface exposed to the wind in all conditions. An optimised aerodynamic design regardless of the angle of the head and wind direction. This design means front friction area can be reduced by 23% compared to our current top of the range helmet.
Maximise comfort. The fixed straps are an ode to adjustability. customisation is no longer needed. Thanks to these specially-designed straps. vibration and flutters from the wind are a thing of the past. The FlowStraps are aerodynamic. vibration-free and gentle on the skin. an Abus innovation.
Quick OverviewThe Abus AirBreaker is a helmet that easily covers the highest demands of professional cycling.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.