- Measures: 230 x 108 x 13 mm (height x width x thickness)
- Weight: 1,450 g
- Security level: 15 - Maximum
- Use: high-end bicycles in places with high risk of theft
Technology and equipment:
- 13 mm parabolic square section arch of hardened (patented) steel
- Double bow hitch on the lock body
-Abus Power Cell (patented) technology that offers the highest protection against attacks such as blows and attempts to remove the chain from the lock body
- Bow, padlock body and other hardened special steel elements
- X-Plus cylinder for the highest protection against intelligent opening methods
- Includes 2 keys, one of them with LED light
- Automatic cylinder protector that protects from dirt and corrosion
- Abus Code Card to make copies of additional keys
Transport support included:
- EazyKF support for comfortable use with one hand and easy assembly in round frames of 28 to 36 mm in diameter.
Patented design, with two length screws included, plastic mounting bracket with rubber inserts for better grip and indexed marks on the bracket to simplify mounting at different angles.
Quick OverviewThe Abus Granit X-Plus 54 padlock allows you to secure the bicycle for extended periods of time in one place with peace of mind, such as during the night.
It is recommended to use it in combination with other safety systems for other parts of the bicycle, such as chains and wheel locks.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.