It is made of EPS shock absorbing material, equipped with good ventilation with 12 inlet and 5 outlet holes and completed with a Fidlock magnetic closure, among many other details.
- Weight: 250 g (M), 285 g (L)
- Measures: M (52-58 cm), L (56-61 cm)
- Use: adult and youth helmet for daily use for the city, BMX or skate
Technology and equipment:
- InMold manufacturing process for more durable and secure bonding of the housing and EPS shock absorbing material
- Precise ZoomLite adjustment system, with a practical wheel
- LED rear light, in high position and integrated in the helmet, with 180º visibility
- FidLock magnetic closure
- Adjustable to the head by means of a half ring made of robust and flexible plastic, ideal to provide stability and adaptability
- Good ventilation with 12 inlets and 5 outlets
- Integrated anti-insect network
- High passive safety thanks to its large reflectors
- Detachable visor
- Removable and washable internal pads
- The ABUS Urban-I v.2 Neon helmet fits perfectly with the uGrip Bordo 5700 anti-theft range
- Bicycle helmets have a maximum duration of 5 years. After this time, the materials start to deteriorate, losing or reducing their ability to adsorb impacts and therefore protect the wearer. For that reason, helmets should be replaced after this time. If the helmet is subjected to an impact, it stops being useful and must be replaced, even if it's useful life isn't over.
Quick OverviewThis multifunctional helmet completes the demands of urban cyclists and skaters.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.