- Weight: 240 g (S). 260 g (M)
- Measurements: S (48-54 cm). M (52-57 cm)
- Use: daily training. BMX and Skate
Technology and equipment:
- InMold manufacturing process for a more robust and durable connection of the outer shell and the shock-absorbing material EPS
- Visor-shaped front for increased face protection
- High protection of temples and neck
- Front shell reduces damage from child use
- Precise adjustment system Zoom Evo Kid with a practical wheel
- Large LED back light highly positioned and integrated with 180º visibility
- Adjustable to the head by means of a complete ring ideal for providing stability and adaptability
- Good ventilation with 5 air inlets and 12 outlets connected by internal air channels
- Soft straps easy to adjust thanks to their practical regulators
- Integrated anti-insect net
- High safety thanks to the very intense passive reflectors
- Bike helmets have a maximum life of 5 years. After this time. the materials start to deteriorate. losing or reducing their ability to adsorb impacts and therefore protect the wearer. For that reason. helmets should be replaced after this time. If the helmet is subjected to an impact. it stops being useful and must be replaced. even if it's useful life isn't over.
Quick OverviewAbus Youn-l helmets have everything a child's helmet could possibly need.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.