This protection is made with a mix of high performance materials made with injected polymer for optimal flexibility and excellent weight saving properties, on the inside there are elasticated inserts strategically-placed to protect the joint and keep moving with you. The ergonomic shape follows the natural shape of the body, and there are air channels to improve ventilation. The protective cover includes an additional soft TPR section for extra cover and to help keep it in place.
All protectors include padded PE panels that are highly perforated to offer comfort and a personalised fit. The double hook and loop with Velcro close offers a secure fit as well as allowing great freedom of movement. The straps include silicone tabs for easy closing when wearing gloves.
- Protective elbow pads with EC EN 1621_1:2012 LEVEL 1 certification
- All parts are designed for a highly reduced material construction
- Extremely lightweight, slim elbow pads that are highly ventilated
- Technical elasticated mesh main construction that's highly breathable
- Keeps shape and structure over time
- Fits close to the body for better manoeuvrability
- Design with innovative integrated mesh structure which absorbs impacts and dissipates energy through the structure
- Panel material made with a mixture of injected polymers for optimal flexibility
- The panels are elasticated to protect joints
- Protection plates with an ergonomic shape to follow the natural shape of the body
- Air channels to improve air flow and avoid heat build ups
- Additional soft TPR section for extra coverage
- The protection plates are fitted between the high perforated PE padded panels
- Double hook and loop close for a secure fit
- The straps include silicone tabs for easy closing when wearing gloves
- Weight: 410 g
Quick OverviewBe safe and stylish with the Alpinestars high-tech elbow pads.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.