Strategically padded panels to ensure a good fit, the slim protection is removable for a fit that is adapted to the body shape. The ergonomic back protector follows the natural curve of the back. There's a protective pocket on the back that can be used to store a hydration sleeve, with a hose feed towards the front. Compartments in the lower back for storing belongings. Full length front zip for easy access and removal.
The soft padding across the whole body and the sides are reinforced with improved impact protection and comfort. The short sleeve design means you can wear Alpinestars elbow pads, it's BNS compatible if using X or A straps. Padded zip pocket in the back for secure storage.
- Back protection certification EC level 1
- EC level 1 protection for PU foam in mixed elastic back protectors
- Jacket design with multiple materials for a superior fit that allows use of a jersey
- Updated design to include back protector panel and longer area for improved cover and performance
- Main construction in lightweight, elasticated mesh including breathable, padded inserts
- Strategically-placed panels to ensure correct fit of the jacket
- Slim removable protectors for a light weight
- Ergonomic back protector follows the natural curve of the back
- The rear pocket fits a hydration sleeve with a hose exit towards the front
- Rear compartments around the kidneys for convenient access
- Main full length front zip for easy access
- Short sleeve design compatible with Alpinestars elbow pads
- Compatible with BNS when using X and A straps
- Padded protective zip pocket for smartphone
- Improved design with personalised fit
Quick OverviewThe Alpinestars Vector protective jacket allows you to carry a fully integrated hydration tank, with an ergonomic fit and secure storage pockets.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.