The Amazfit Bip 3 is a smartwatch that stands out for its large and colourful 1.69" display, where you can see messages, incoming calls and more complete health data in expansive quality. It also features the advanced PAI system: four positioning satellites, sleep monitoring, 60 sport modes and 5 ATM water resistance.
- Amazfit Bip 3 with standard strap
- Magnetic charging cable
- Instruction manual
- 1.69" expandable TFT-LCD colour display
- Screen material: 2.5D tempered glass and anti-fingerprint coating
- Multisport mode: more than 60 sport modes. From indoor and outdoor walking, running, cycling, to strength training and yoga
- SpO2 measurement: measures the oxygen saturation in the blood
- PAI System: health score backed by one of the world's largest health studies, which measures the impact of any physical activity on your heart, while helping you live a healthier life
- Monitor your heart rate 24 hours a day and protect you from abnormal curvature
- The battery of the smartwatch provides up to 2 weeks of battery life
- Dimensions: 44.12 x 36.49 x 9.65 mm
- Weight (without strap): 33g
- Casing material: Plastic rear casing
- Buttons: 1
- Degree of water resistance: 5 ATM (50 m depth)
- Screen: TFT Touch
- Screen size: 1.69”
- Screen resolution: 240 x 280 px
- Screen material: 2.5D tempered glass + anti-fingerprint coating
- Battery capacity: 280 mAh (nominal value)
- Charging method: Magnetic charging cable
- Duration of charge: About 2 hours
- Battery life in typical usage scenario: Up to 14 days
- Battery life under heavy use: Up to 7 days
- Sensors: BioTracker 2 PPG biometric sensor (supports blood oxygen measurement), 3-axis acceleration sensor
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0 BLE
- Supported devices: Android 7.0 and higher, iOS 12.0 and higher
- Zepp Application
Sport and health functions
- Sport modes: 60
- Support for running: Target pace
- 24-hour monitoring: Heart rate and stress level
- Manual measurement: Heart rate, blood oxygen saturation, stress level
- Monitoring of sleep quality: Stages of sleep (including REM), daytime naps, quality of breathing during sleep, sleep scores
- Health assessment system: EPI
- Breathing exercise: Compatible
- Monitoring of the menstrual cycle: Compatible
- Health reminder: Unusually high heart rate
Profiles for sports:
- Running and walking: Outdoor running, treadmill, hiking
- Cycling: Cycling, spinning, BMX
- Swimming: Open water swimming
- Outdoor training: Fishing, hunting, skateboarding, roller-skating, sailing
- Indoor sports: Elliptical trainer, rowing machine, stair climbing machine, indoor gymnastics, mixed aerobic exercises, strength training, step training, core training, flexibility exercises, free training, yoga, pilates, gymnastics, stretching
- Dance: Square dance, ballroom dance, belly dance, ballet, zumba, hip-hop, dance
- Combat sports: Boxing, wrestling, martial arts, tai chi, muay thai, judo, taekwondo, karate, kickboxing, fencing
- Ball sports: Basketball, volleyball, baseball, table tennis, badminton, softball, squash, gateball, cricket, handball, bowling, etc
- Winter sports: Outdoor skating, Indoor skating, curling
- Other: Jumping rope, archery, horseback riding
Quick OverviewIf you're looking for an affordable and effective smartwatch, the Amazfit Bip 3 is the perfect choice. It has a large, colourful 1.69" display where you can view messages, incoming calls and more in expansive quality. It also features advanced PAI: four positioning satellites, sleep monitoring, 60 sport modes and 5 ATM water resistance for peace of mind.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.