The five formulas that Amix MyoCell 5 phase contains are:
- Creatine Load: Composed of 5 different creatine types, helps increase strength and allows a more anabolic environment within the muscle
- NO Boost: Contains 2 different types of arginine, Citrulline Malate and Beta-Alanine. The combination of these components causes the body to generate more nitric oxide and improve vasodilation. In addition, Beta-alanine helps to avoid the action of lactic acid since it is a powerful pH buffer.
- AminoShock: Formula of BCAA and glutamine that will prevent muscle degradation during training and help maintain large muscles.
- Performance & Focus: Designed to activate the nervous system and stimulate it, reducing the feeling of fatigue and promoting the release of adrenaline in blood.
- Anabolic Fusion: This formula is what gives this supplement a special value. This matrix is ??composed of ActiNOS, a potent vasodilator that will help improve the production of nitric oxide. In addition, it contains HICA which is a metabolite of leucine that prevents muscle degradation during training. It is also composed of other components such as L-glycine, Vitamin C, Agmatina sulfato and AstraGin, all of them with a very important function in the physiology of the body.
- Presentation: 500 g can
- Ingredients: Citric acid, sodium carbonate, aroma, malic acid, dye (curcumin), sweeteners (sucralose and acesulfame K), silicon dioxide
- Improves training
- Potent protein synthesis
- Increase strength
- Avoid catabolism
- Contains 28 different components
- How to use: Take 1 scoop (25 g) 30 minutes before training. Do not exceed the dose of 1 scoop per day.
- Composition (see image)
Quick OverviewAmix MyoCell 5 Phase will provide you with an increase in brute strength, endurance, muscle congestion and a training ability hitherto unknown by maximizing the supply of nutrients to muscle tissues by increasing energy and performance.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.