Characteristics of the first stage DIN 300B:
- When the first stage is not connected to the cylinder valve, the Auto Close Device (ACD) keeps the suction valve closed to protect the internal parts of the first stage from contamination and corrosive water
- Preserves internal lubrication
- Keeps suction valve filter clean and dry
- Safer for high oxygen percentages
- Exceptional performance in cold water is achieved thanks to three Aqua Lung anti-freeze properties: where there's no moisture, there's no ice. The LEG3ND's built-in dry chamber keeps internal components clean and dry by insulating them from the outside. Deep lines create a surface area for heat exchange that helps prevent icing in the mechanism (+30% vs Glacia / +70% vs Legend 2). Overmolded plug retards ice formation on the outer diaphragm
- Auto compensated
- The working pressure is progressively increased to maintain optimal breathing: depending on the diver's depth, the working pressure of the first stage is automatically raised to counteract the increasing density of the air being breathed
- Ergonomic DIN screws are made of a double 'soft grip' material to provide a better grip when installing or removing the first stage, especially with cold hands
- The die-cut stirrup screw avoids water retention
- Specialized ACD protection cap is attached to the regulator body to protect the suction valve and ACD system from impact damage
- HP and MP ports are perfectly positioned to provide optimal sleeve routing
Aqua Lung Core Supreme second stage features:
- Suitable for cold water
- Includes a heat exchanger (patented) that surrounds the valve mechanism and dissipates the cold caused by the expansion of the gas as it enters the warmth of the ambient water
- Resistant to freezing.
- Equipped with a lip protector
- Cracking stress: + 1.3 to + 1.7 in. H2O (3.3-4.3 mbar)
Aqua Lung Core octopus features:
- Pneumatically balanced for smooth, easy breathing
- Patented heat exchanger that dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while extracting heat from ambient water
- Easy control: ergonomic in-line Venturi knob allows for precise adjustments, even when wearing gloves
- High Visibility Yellow Purge Cover
- 99cm yellow hose for high visibility in case of emergency
- Weight 175 g
Features of the Aqua Lung Gauge 300:
- Easy to read scale up to 5, PSI / 35 bar
- Luminescent indicator display for easy readability
- Integrated temperature scale
- Compatible with Nitrox up to 5%
- Shock resistant Bourdon tube
- One-way safety valve
- Compatible with Aqua Lung Quick Disconnect Hose
- Hose length of 91 cm (24')
Aqua Lung Explorer regulator bag features:
- Travel-friendly: packs flat when empty
- Carrying strap handle
- Durable: Corrosion-resistant zipper with extended zipper
- Padded protector
- Internal reinforcement material
*This item cannot be returned for size change unless faulty.
Quick OverviewThis pack is designed to offer you a unique experience during your dives.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.