- Maximum depth of 100 m
- Allows up to three gases to be changed underwater
- Includes: digital instruction manual, safety reference information, DiverLog booklet and quick reference card
- Lens protector and battery compartment opening tool included
- Bluetooth connection
- Uses standard batteries available worldwide found in supermarkets and pharmacies for easy replacement
- Maintains settings and calculations during battery changes
- Intuitive navigation: one-button access to last dive data (max depth and bottom time)
- Easy to read in low light conditions
- Increased safety: audible alarms and additional high visibility LED warning light
- User-updatable software that provides long-term access to the latest features and updates via Bluetooth connection
- Water activation function allows you to start the dive without worries
- The history mode allows you to view total dives, maximum depth, total dive hours and lowest temperature. Logs up to 24 dives
- Nitrox blending capability up to 100% O2 and blends up to 3 Nitrox gases
- Deep Stop: optional Deep Stop with countdown timer
- Salt or fresh water immersion selection
- Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile
Quick OverviewThe Aqua Lung i300C dive computer is the ideal complement to ensure safe and controlled dives.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.