Aqua Lung SolAfx 7 - 8 mm Semi-Dry Wetsuit Black
- Use for cold water
- Thickness of 7 and 8 mm
- No restrictive edge tape: Because traditional edge tape at the ankles and wrists eliminates stretch in most wetsuits, this model has eliminated it. But instead of leaving the edge raw, it has been fused with the unique X-Tend cuff finish that retains stretch and has a polished look that is also extremely durable
- Sculpted silhouette: sleeves and legs are cut to reflect a soft, natural bend at the elbows and knees. This reduces the build-up of material in the joints, providing agile and comfortable movement
- Powertex Knee Pads: high strength and flexibility material
- Material that won't snag: Tightly woven nylon exterior resists abrasion and Velcro snags. The inner material is ultra-soft, making it easy to put on and take off the suit
- Enhanced seam durability - Liquid Fusion seam technology uses reinforcement patches on the inside of seam seams to improve durability and seam integrity
- Hood designed for diving: G2 venting technology that allows bubbles trapped in your regulator to escape while keeping the cold water out
- Waterproof zip
- Collar and shoulders protected by an additional layer of material covering the zipper to minimise water exchange
- Non-slip shoulders and back padding keep the vest in place and minimize abrasion wear in that area. Back pad helps keep the suit snug so water doesn't enter the back of the neck
- Skin-In seals on forearms and calves minimise water ingress through sleeves and legs
*This article cannot be returned for a different size, unless the product is damaged.
Quick OverviewThe Aqua Lung SolAfx semi-dry wetsuit is designed to ensure the necessary thermal protection during dives while providing flexibility and comfort.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.