The new FLIP-TIP blocking mechanism will make sure your Ass Saver Big stays in place without flinching at the tricky parts of the routes you take. Fully redesigned, more resistant, longer and more colourful than ever before.
- Easy to fix, no tools required
- New patented fixing system: FLIP-TIP
- Suitable for all standard rail saddles, plus carbon rails
- Suitable for tyres between 30-50mm
- Material: 100% polypropylene
- Measurements: 383x115.5mm
- Weight: 25g
- Front rail fixing: Since 2014 all Ass Savers attach to the front saddle rails only. The advantage with this solution is that saddles are more uniform in this area and we can therefore provide a proper fit to a much wider range of saddles. Attaching only to the front rails makes the Ass Saver self centring. If you accidentally kick it without noticing, it will strive to regain it's centred position. This is one of the key innovations in saddle mudguard technology.
- FLIP-TIP: Using origami principles, the patent pending FLIP-TIP technology allows you to securely fasten the Ass Saver to the saddle with a simple flip of the tip, just like a cycling cap. To unlock, just flip the tip back down and pull backwards. Fully compatible with all types of carbon saddle rails.
- Saddle bag compatible: The new Ass Saver is a lot easier to install with a saddle bag than previous models. While we can't guarantee a perfect fit with all saddle bags, great improvements have been made with considerably less interference as a result.
- Pre-folding: The secret to transforming a flat piece of plastic into a functioning product lies in the pre-folding prior to use. All the scoring lines have been carefully engineered to achieve locking mechanisms, self-centring abilities, spring loading and material endurance. Make sure you take time to read the instructions to get the best out of the product.
Quick OverviewThe Ass Savers mudguard stands out for its low weight, durability and unique design.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.