- OSMOS Heavy Fabric: this knitted fabric is the main textile material of the braced bib and the heaviest of OSMOS family of brushed fabrics (290 g/m2). It has an asymmetric elasticity and a durable design that is soft to the touch. It also offers a high level of insulation thanks to the brushed side facing the skin
- Secret pocket: has a single pocket made with a flap that serves to store objects
- Inverted zipper: it has an inverted one-piece zipper for a total and clean integration with the outer layers
- Integrated balaclava: This is a balaclava that can be removed and stored to protect the neck and face. It is made with OSMOS Light fabric designed for winter routes in the most extreme conditions
- Close fit on the neck: this design offers comfort that prevents friction on the skin, thanks also to a protective microfiber flap at the end of the zipper
- Hemless design: Hemless edges offer a fluid, streamlined design that blends seamlessly with additional layers
- raceFit: This is a tighter, slightly tighter cut compared to the regularFit design that acts like a second skin and has been designed for high level, drag-proof routes and competitions
The Assos garments feature a specific cut which has been designed with your position on the bicycle in mind. Some Assos garments have been specially designed for users of athletic build. Assos garments have an anatomical fit, based on the AEPD system (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design), therefore Assos has designed their garments the cyclist's protection and adaptation in mind, but without overdoing on pressure points. The best way to feel Assos' anatomical precision is by wearing their garments and getting yourself in position on your bicycle. You will feel how the clothes adapt perfectly to your cycling posture. Obviously, Assos does not design clothing to be comfortable off the bike, this is a normal feeling among customers.
Purchasing the wrong size (too large or too small) will cause discomfort. A garment that is too large may cause irritation and discomfort due to folds or surpluses of the fabric, since in this case Assos' personal ALS sizing system would not work perfectly. If the garment is too small, the points of union and seams will stretch excessively, resulting in an increase in pressure and discomfort.
Suggestions for use:
- Never pull on seams when putting on or taking off Assos garments
- Before getting on the bicycle, properly put on your clothes, especially the seat pad and other pressure points, without forcing the seams or points of union
- Assos bib shorts are designed for cycling. This means the bib straps can be over stretched when standing up, on your bike this excessive pressure disappears, if this is not the case review your sizing
- Avoid over stretching the bib shorts when peeing (for men). It's best to do this by pulling the garment from the belly and the straps, always leaning forward to reduce tension on the seams
- Avoid cycling near branches and bushes, this will undoubtedly spoil your clothes
- Each time you wash your Assos garments try to do so separately from the rest of your clothes, this way you will avoid friction with other fabrics and preserve the properties of your Assos garments
- Always separate dark clothes from whites
- Before each wash, turn the clothes inside out
- Assos clothes can be washed in the washing machine, but you must always use the protective bag and a washing program for delicate clothes (maximum 30C)
- Do not use fabric softeners or aggressive products. Always use liquid and neutral soaps (example, Assos Active Wear Cleaner)
- Do not stretch or squeeze Assos garments even to extract excess water
- Never use a tumble dryer with Assos garments. Let your clothes air dry, in a place not exposed to the sun
- After each outing store your Assos garments in a well ventilated place, although it would be ideal to wash them immediately after getting off your bike
- Do not dry or store clothes in full sun
- Never store the garments in a humid and enclosed place (avoid plastic bags, sports bags, etc.)
- If you tend to sweat a lot, it is recommended that you rinse the garment in cold water after each use. This will protect the fabrics from bacteria that could damage them
Quick OverviewWith unprecedented versatility, this easily transportable garment acts as a buffer layer and is designed to cope with lower temperatures.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.