OSSIDIA fabric, created specifically for the second generation MILLE GT, provides the ideal balance between friction-free comfort and adequate compression for the muscles. This warp knit material is composed of ultra-fine, stretchy yarns that promote both breathability and muscle support, as well as a soft overlay on the lower back and thighs. The end result is a regularFit cut that is more adaptable and compressive depending on each rider's anatomy and cycling style.
GTS chamois: The chamois, adapted from the one used in the GT collection by using a double-layer viscoelastic foam and a honeycomb fabric on the upper part. This multi-layer cushioning system features a dual density structure specifically designed to protect your hamstrings. It also ensures breathability through its 3D fabric upper and kraterCooler ventilation holes for comfort against the skin.
Chamois pad features:
- 3D waffle: Patented three-layer perforated foam increases breathability and reduces excess weight
- kraterCooler: System with small holes in the front of the chamois pad that facilitates air circulation, so that sensitive body areas are kept at a cooler temperature
- goldenGate: Patented technology that eliminates seams on both sides of the pad panels to provide three-dimensional freedom of movement in this sensitive, friction-prone area
- OSSIDIA: 40-gauge warp knitted fabric developed for proper support and ultra-soft skin comfort. It is made of a very durable material (195 g/m2), offers sun protection (SPF 50+), moisture absorption, freshness and thermoregulation, as well as incorporating minerals that guarantee odorControl technology
- A-Lock Engineering: Second generation regularFit system composed of new fabrics and technologies that merge to stabilize the position of the bib shorts and chamois
- Butterfly Pattern: Main fabric panel that covers the lower back and legs and joins at the back. The reduced number of seams allows for a more uniform fit, less weight and greater comfort
- ergoBox: Square pattern design that fits the pad effectively into the back of the pad for greater stability
- zeroWaist: Hemless fabric with sealed and reinforced edges for the best possible transition between the skin and the fabric panel, plus increased comfort with less pressure
- regularFit: Less fitted design compared to the racingFit design that acts like a second skin and has been optimized for total pedalling comfort
- superFlat Xbib: Section of elastic material, folded back on itself to create an A-shape support that provides limited vertical support at the rear
- ultraLight Leg Grippers: With minimal silicone treatment, these bands ensure that the bib shorts stay in place without exerting excessive pressure
- Compression capacity: 3/5
- Breathability: 5/5
- Material: 80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane
Quick OverviewThese bib shorts mark the launch of the second generation of the Assos MILLE collection.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.