OSSIDIA fabric, created specifically for the second generation MILLE GT, provides the ideal balance between friction-free comfort and adequate compression for the muscles. This warp knit material is composed of ultra-fine, stretchy yarns that promote both breathability and muscle support, as well as a soft overlay on the lower back and thighs.
GTO chamois: This 3-layer chamois pad is made with seamless goldenGate fabric panels for high comfort without friction. In the front section, the sunDeck superlight fabric, made from an ultra-soft, foam-free fabric, creates an articulated cup that adapts to the male anatomy and provides maximum ventilation.
Chamois pad features:
- microShock: 11mm lightweight foam that forms the base of the pad, designed with a composition that easily wicks away moisture
- filterFoam: 10mm low density matrix foam, placed between the microShock foam and the 3D waffle cushioning system, to absorb micro-vibrations
- 3D waffle: Patented three-layer perforated foam increases breathability and reduces excess weight
- whirlKrater: Strategically positioned perforation system for air circulation
- goldenGate: Patented technology that eliminates seams on both sides of the pad panels to provide three-dimensional freedom of movement in this sensitive, friction-prone area
- OSSIDIA: 40-gauge warp knitted fabric developed for proper support and ultra-soft skin comfort. It is made of a very durable material (195 g/m2), offers sun protection (SPF 50+), moisture absorption, freshness and thermoregulation, as well as incorporating minerals that guarantee odorControl technology
- zeroWaist: Hemless fabric with sealed and reinforced edges for the best possible transition between the skin and the fabric panel, plus increased comfort with less pressure
- superFlat X-Frame: A single section of elastic material, folded back on itself to create an X-shaped support that provides limited vertical support at the rear
- Performance: 4/5
- Compression capacity: 3/5
- Breathability: 5/5
- Material: 76% Polyamide, 4% Polyester, 20% Elastane
Quick OverviewThese Assos bib shorts are designed for a high level of comfort on longer rides.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.