These two materials are not sewn together at the cuffs, allowing the gloves to be perfectly integrated between the different layers for aerodynamic comfort. The rear panels on the right and left are made of a combination of NEOS Medium triple-layer and RX Heavy fabrics. Strategically applying NEOS Softshell fabrics of 3 different weights to the Ultraz model ensures the right level of protection at all times, while maintaining breathability and reducing overall weight. The body position adopted on the bike, together with the route conditions foreseen, are the elements that have served as a basis for choosing these materials, since routes in the middle of winter require maximum attention to detail in terms of functionality and design of the equipment.
- NEOS Light + RX Heavy fabrics: these are the fabrics used for the front and upper rear panel using the twinDeck design. These triple-layer, Softshell-type materials are windproof and breathable, and incorporate a polyurethane membrane to provide greater water repellency
- NEOS Ultra + 652.RX fabric: used for the sleeves with the twinDeck double-layer design, these are patented 2-layer, Softshell-type fabrics that offer wind resistance and high breathability. In addition, it has a polyurethane membrane to provide greater water repellency
- NEOS Medium fabric: used for the back panel, this is a 3-layer, windproof Softshell type fabric incorporating a polyurethane membrane. Weight: 340 g/m2; breathable: PVA (water vapour permeability) 14 600 g/m2 in 24 hours; water column >10 000 mm; elasticity: 4-way stretch
- TwinDeck design: This is a double-layer fabric design used throughout the jacket that promotes greater insulation thanks to the combination of NEOS and RX fabrics
- RX fabric: Applied with different weights. This is a warp knitted brushed fabric that has been developed to offer exceptional comfort, as well as to absorb moisture, obtain a moderate level of additional insulation and offer great flexibility at the same
- S7 Stabilizer Fabric: used for the center back panel, this stabilizer fabric has a solid mesh that has a vertical restraint elastic composition to ensure that the pockets are secure
- Triple back pocket: each of these three pockets has a panel made of an elastic fabric that acts as a protective layer and ensures the stability and security of your personal items at all times
- Full length zip: This is an ultra-light, close-fitting full-length zip with a locking system that helps regulate body temperature
- Raglan sleeves: this is a design that does not have the traditional shoulder seams, so the sleeves continue up to the neck to offer greater freedom of movement
- 2W waistWave design: this is a design for the seams in the waist area that maintains the natural elasticity of the fabric used in the front panel, as it lacks elastic material
- Reflective bands: these bands are located on the side of the central pocket to promote greater visibility in low light conditions
- regularFit: This is a less tight design compared to our racingFit design that acts like a second skin and has been optimised for total pedalling comfort
The Assos garments feature a specific cut which has been designed with your position on the bicycle in mind. Some Assos garments have been specially designed for users of athletic build. Assos garments have an anatomical fit, based on the AEPD system (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design), therefore Assos has designed their garments the cyclist's protection and adaptation in mind, but without overdoing on pressure points. The best way to feel Assos' anatomical precision is by wearing their garments and getting yourself in position on your bicycle. You will feel how the clothes adapt perfectly to your cycling posture. Obviously, Assos does not design clothing to be comfortable off the bike, this is a normal feeling among customers.
Purchasing the wrong size (too large or too small) will cause discomfort. A garment that is too large may cause irritation and discomfort due to folds or surpluses of the fabric, since in this case Assos' personal ALS sizing system would not work perfectly. If the garment is too small, the points of union and seams will stretch excessively, resulting in an increase in pressure and discomfort.
Suggestions for use:
- Never pull on seams when putting on or taking off Assos garments
- Before getting on the bicycle, properly put on your clothes, especially the seat pad and other pressure points, without forcing the seams or points of union
- Assos bib shorts are designed for cycling. This means the bib straps can be over stretched when standing up, on your bike this excessive pressure disappears, if this is not the case review your sizing
- Avoid over stretching the bib shorts when peeing (for men). It's best to do this by pulling the garment from the belly and the straps, always leaning forward to reduce tension on the seams
- Avoid cycling near branches and bushes, this will undoubtedly spoil your clothes
- Each time you wash your Assos garments try to do so separately from the rest of your clothes, this way you will avoid friction with other fabrics and preserve the properties of your Assos garments
- Always separate dark clothes from whites
- Before each wash, turn the clothes inside out
- Assos clothes can be washed in the washing machine, but you must always use the protective bag and a washing program for delicate clothes (maximum 30C)
- Do not use fabric softeners or aggressive products. Always use liquid and neutral soaps (example, Assos Active Wear Cleaner)
- Do not stretch or squeeze Assos garments even to extract excess water
- Never use a tumble dryer with Assos garments. Let your clothes air dry, in a place not exposed to the sun
- After each outing store your Assos garments in a well ventilated place, although it would be ideal to wash them immediately after getting off your bike
- Do not dry or store clothes in full sun
- Never store the garments in a humid and enclosed place (avoid plastic bags, sports bags, etc.)
- If you tend to sweat a lot, it is recommended that you rinse the garment in cold water after each use. This will protect the fabrics from bacteria that could damage them
Quick OverviewThe ultimate solution for the most extreme winter weather conditions.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.