- regularFit: a design with an anatomical fit that is less aggressive than the Racing Fit cut, where comfort and speed come together in a single model.
- Foil Ultra: a lightweight fabric 100% polyamide resistant to wind, water and with anti-break system.
- Glossy: a windproof warp knit fabric that is used especially in the side panels to provide elasticity and breathability. The double-lined collar also offers a range of movement and comfort
- Soundproof fabric: its design makes the fabric acoustically neutral as much as possible.
- Water repellent treatment (DWR): since the sun won't shine everyday, this product has been designed with a DWR treatment to protect you from the rain.
- Light weight and portability: it has the minimum number of seams, occupies the minimum volume and is very easy to transport. Its full, thin and lightweight zipper adjusts to any type of situation.
- Materials: 80% PL / 14% PA / 6% EA
The cut of Assos clothes have been designed from the position on the bicycle. Some Assos clothes have been specially designed for users of athletic build. The Assos cuts are anatomical, depending on the system A.E.P.D (Advanced Design of Ergonomic Model), therefore Assos has designed their clothes thinking about the protection and adaptation to the cyclist but without exceeding the pressure points for the cyclist. The best way to feel the anatomical precision of Assos is to dress with your clothes and position yourself on the bike; youll feel how the clothes adapt perfectly to the cyclist posture. Obviously, Assos does not make nice outfits to wear off the bike, this is a normal feeling among the customers.
The purchase of a wrong size (too large or too small) will lead to customer comfort problems. An item that is too large could cause irritations and discomfort caused by folds or surpluses of the fabric, since in this case the ALS system of the Assos size would not work perfectly. In case the item is too small, it would excessively stretch the points of union and seams, which would result in an increase in pressure and discomfort.
- Never pull on seams when putting on or taking off Assos clothes
- Before getting on the bicycle, place the clothes correctly, especially the chamois and other pressure points, without forcing the seams or joints
- The Assos bibshorts have been designed to ride a bicycle. That is why the suspenders can pull excessively if we are standing, on the bicycle the excessive pressure disappears, if not, check your sizing - Avoid excessively stretching the bib during urination (for men).
- It is better to perform this action by stretching the product from the belly part and the straps, always leaning forward to reduce the tension in the seams
- Avoid riding near branches and bushes, that will undoubtedly spoil your clothes
- Each time you wash Assos products try to do it separately from the rest of the laundry, this way you will avoid friction with other fabrics and preserve the properties of Assos clothes
- Always separate dark clothes from white
- Before each wash, turn the clothes inside out
- Assos clothes can be washed in the washing machine, but always use the protective bag and a washing program for delicate clothes (maximum 30C)
- Do not use fabric softeners or aggressive products. Always use liquid and neutral soaps (example, Assos Active Wear Cleaner)
- Do not stretch or squeeze Assos clothes even to extract excess water
- Never use a dryer with Assos clothes. Let your clothes dry in the air, in a place not exposed to the sun
- After each trip, store the Assos products in a well-ventilated place, although it would be ideal to wash them immediately after your ride
- Do not dry or store clothes in the sun
- Never store your clothes in a humid and closed place (avoid plastic bags, sports bags, etc.)
- If you tend to sweat a lot, it is recommended that you rinse the item in cold water after each trip. This will protect the fibers from bacteria that could damage the fabric.
Quick OverviewA basic item for any route, regardless of the time of year.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.