- Season: Summer
- Use: Road, long distance
- Composition: 80% PA / 20% EA
- The straps are made of a more flexible material in the front with an antibacterial carbon fabric to absorb moisture and prevent them from twisting.
As with all Assos bib shorts the difference is on the inside and the new S9 insert seat pad offers unique qualities engineered for long distances.
- S9 Basalt: upper part constructed from antibacterial microfibre coating in grey 3D basalt. This represents a homage to the volcanic rock that gives Assos power, stability and courage.
- Horizontal stabiliser: patented central stitching that locks the seat pad to the outer textile, preventing it from moving when pedalling without your bottom on the saddle.
- kraterCooler: a system of small ventilation holes at the front of the pad to increase airflow, keeping the most sensitive parts of your body cool.
- Smaller design: compared to the previous Equipe Evo design, this pad has a reduced volume, to save weight.
- superAir microShock foam: a lightweight open cell foam with a shock absorbing composition returns to its original position and fills the gap every time pedalling position is changed through the shift of weight.
- 3D cushioning system: a patented, three-layer perforated foam increases breathability and reduces excess weight.
- GoldenGate technology: patented technology that does away with stitching along both sides of the panels of the pad to offer maximum three-dimensional freedom of movement in the most sensitive of rotational areas.
The Assos garment cut is designed to stay in place while you're on your bike. Some Assos garments have been specifically designed for those with an athletic shape. The Assos fits are anatomical, as per the AEPD system (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design), so Assos has designed its clothing thinking about the protection and adaptation to a cyclist without exceeding pressure points. The best way to feel the anatomical precision of Assos is to put on their clothes and get into position on a bike; you will feel like the clothes are perfectly suited to the riding position. Obviously, Assos doesn't made nice outfits to wear off-bike, this is a common opinion among customers.
Buying the wrong size (too big or too small) will cause problems in the customer's comfort. An item that is too big can cause irritations and discomfort from folds or surplus fabric, as this would stop the Assos ALS sizing system from working properly. With an item that is too small, we put excessive strain on the joins and seams, which increases pressure and discomfort.
Advice for use:
- Don't pull seams when you put on or take off Assos clothes
- Before getting onto your bike, put clothing on properly, especially bands and other pressure points, without forcing seams or joins.
- The Assos bibtights are designed for bike riding That means that the straps can be pulled too much when we stand up, when you get on the bike, the pressure should disappear, if not, then you need a different size
- Don't pull the bibtights too much when you use the toilet (for men). For this, it's better to pull the garment from the stomach area and straps, always leaning forward to reduce tension on the seams
- Avoid cycling near branches and bushes, as this is likely to break the clothing
Every time you wash Assos garments, try to do this separately from other garments, this way you can avoid friction and preserve the properties of the Assos clothing
- Always separate lights and darks
- Before each wash, turn clothing inside out
- Assos clothing can be machine-washed, but always use a protective bag or delicate wash programme (maximum 30 degrees)
- Don't use fabric conditioner or aggressive products Always use neutral liquid soaps (Assos Active Wear Cleaner, for example)
- Don't stretch or squeeze Assos garments to extract excess water
- Don't use any kind of dryer on Assos clothes Leave your clothes to air dry, in a place that's sheltered from the sun
- After every use, store the Assos garment in a well-ventilated place, although it would be ideal to wash it straight after your bike ride
- Don't dry or keep your item in direct sunlight
- Never leave garments in damp, closed places (avoid plastic bags, sports bags etc.)
- If you usually sweat a lot, you should rinse the garment in cold water after each bike ride This will protect the material from bacteria that could damage it
Quick OverviewThese bib shorts represent the future in racing comfort, with a new design, created from scratch.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.