It also includes the brushed RX material on the panel at the rear back to improve the garment's insulation. There is also a groove system in the pockets at the back for easy access to jersey or jacket pockets. It also has the spring/autumn climaCode (2/3) at the rear top and a set of reflective bands on the lower sides.
- Neos Mild material: a patented Softshell-type 3-layer material that offers wind-resistance and a high level of breathability. It also has a polyurethane membrane for better water-resistance. Weight: 260 g/m2; breathability: Water vapour permeability 20,000 g/m2 in 24 hours; water column: > 10,000 mm; elasticity: 4-way stretch.
- RX material: our fleece warp knitted fabric with bi-stretch elasticity which has been designed to absorb moisture and provide light insulation
- Type.157 Stripe Tex material: an elasticated, breathable round knit material with odorControl technology that also offers sun protection
- Groove system in the pockets at the back: two openings in the lower rear panel for easy access to jersey or jacket pockets.
- Full-Length zip: slim, light zip with locking system that helps regulate body temperature
- Reflective bands: these bands are located on the side of the exterior pocket grooves to provide extra visibility
- regularFit: a slightly less fitted design than racingFit that works as a second skin and has been optimised to offer total comfort in the pedalling position.
Advice for use:
- Don't pull seams when you put on or take off Assos clothes
- Before getting onto your bike, put clothing on properly, especially bands and other pressure points, without forcing seams or joins.
- The Assos bibtights are designed for bike riding That means that the straps can be pulled too much when we stand up, when you get on the bike, the pressure should disappear, if not, then you need a different size
- Don't pull the bibtights too much when you use the toilet (for men). For this, it's better to pull the garment from the stomach area and straps, always leaning forward to reduce tension on the seams
- Avoid cycling near branches and bushes, as this is likely to break the clothing
Every time you wash Assos garments, try to do this separately from other garments, this way you can avoid friction and preserve the properties of the Assos clothing
- Always separate lights and darks
- Before each wash, turn clothing inside out
- Assos clothing can be machine-washed, but always use a protective bag or delicate wash programme (maximum 30 degrees)
- Don't use fabric conditioner or aggressive products Always use neutral liquid soaps (Assos Active Wear Cleaner, for example)
- Don't stretch or squeeze Assos garments to extract excess water
- Don't use any kind of dryer on Assos clothes Leave your clothes to air dry, in a place that's sheltered from the sun
- After every use, store the Assos garment in a well-ventilated place, although it would be ideal to wash it straight after your bike ride
- Don't dry or keep your item in direct sunlight
- Never leave garments in damp, closed places (avoid plastic bags, sports bags etc.)
- If you usually sweat a lot, you should rinse the garment in cold water after each bike ride This will protect the material from bacteria that could damage it
Quick OverviewThe Assos Airblock vest is specifically designed for cold and wet weather and variable conditions.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.