Assos Uma GT Winter Bib Tights Black Pink Blue Women
This material guarantees that the pelvis and legs stay sheltered from gusts of wind and cold air. However, the RX Light material has been used on the back for better breathability, as this is a highly flexible area. The design used for these bib tights is a female-specific regularFit, so they are slightly fitted in the areas they need to be, but not as much as racingFit garments. The fabric panels are strategically places to flex with every pedal as they come pre-shaped and sewn to cover and protect the whole top leg area, knees and lower legs while the body is moving. They also includes the 8 mm thick viscoelastic foam Uma EVO seat pad for guaranteed comfort on every ride.
- RX Heavy material: a warp knitted fabric that has been developed to offer exceptional comfort, as well as to absorb moisture, gain an extra level of insulation and offer great flexibility at the same time. It has a density of 290 g/m2, odorControl technology and has environmentally-friendly waterproofing treatment.
- RX Light material: a warp knitted fabric with asymmetric stretch that has been designed to offer lightweight insulation and increase comfort in high flex areas
It has a density of 205g/m2, odorControl technology and has environmentally-friendly waterproofing treatment.
- Uma S7 EVO seat pad: a new elastic seat pad from the Uma collection with a black colour design and an 8 mm thick viscoelastic foam for comfort and performance at the same time
- 3D cushioning system: a patented, three-layer perforated foam increases breathability and reduces excess weight
- Y7 straps with bibTech technology: wide and flexible straps that converge at the top of the back in a Y shape. The design is made to keep the shoulder blades uncovered and stop the bib from folding, for greater stability
- Schnalle: a slim, magnetic clasp under the chest which is easy to adjust and unfasten.
- Stabilizator V3 material: a solid material in the back for stability and an elastic composition with vertical limitation. It also includes Uma GT graphics and the climaCode for overlayering.
- Reflective bands: found on the back of the lower legs to provide extra visibility
- regularFit: a slightly less fitted design than racingFit that works as a second skin and has been optimised to offer total comfort in the pedalling position.
- GoldenGate technology: patented technology that does away with stitching along both sides of the panels of the pad to offer maximum three-dimensional freedom of movement in the most sensitive of rotational areas
Advice for use:
- Don't pull seams when you put on or take off Assos clothes
- Before getting onto your bike, put clothing on properly, especially bands and other pressure points, without forcing seams or joins.
- The Assos bib tights are designed for bike riding That means that the straps can be pulled too much when we stand up, when you get on the bike, the pressure should disappear, if not, then you need a different size
- Don't pull the bib tights too much when you use the toilet (for men). For this, it's better to pull the garment from the stomach area and straps, always leaning forward to reduce tension on the seams
- Avoid cycling near branches and bushes, as this is likely to break the clothing
Every time you wash Assos garments, try to do this separately from other garments, this way you can avoid friction and preserve the properties of the Assos clothing
- Always separate lights and darks
- Before each wash, turn clothing inside out
- Assos clothing can be machine-washed, but always use a protective bag or delicate wash programme (maximum 30 degrees)
- Don't use fabric conditioner or aggressive products Always use neutral liquid soaps (Assos Active Wear Cleaner, for example)
- Don't stretch or squeeze Assos garments to extract excess water
- Don't use any kind of dryer on Assos clothes Leave your clothes to air dry, in a place that's sheltered from the sun
- After every use, store the Assos garment in a well-ventilated place, although it would be ideal to wash it straight after your bike ride
- Don't dry or keep your item in direct sunlight
- Never leave garments in damp, closed places (avoid plastic bags, sports bags etc.)
- If you usually sweat a lot, you should rinse the garment in cold water after each bike ride This will protect the material from bacteria that could damage it
Quick OverviewThe Assos GT Winter bib tights are perfect for cold days, where total cover and a high level of insulation because essential companions.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.