- Comfortable armrest to protect your child’s hands
- Greater lateral protection
- 3-point adjustable safety belt
- Childproof safety buckle
- 1 rear reflective sticker
- Childproof safety buckle
- Greater feet protection, preventing any contact with the wheel
- 2 height options for the seat belt
- 4-position adjustable foot support
- Possibility to move the seat backward and forward in 3 positions, according to child and bicycle size
- The bracket allows you to install and remove the seat in a matter seconds, with the touch of a button This also means it’s easy to switch and store the seat
- All tools and assembly kit needed for mounting are included
- Complies with TÜV GS- EN 14344 standard
- Fits bikes with carrier racks in compliance with the ISO 11243 standard - 120 to 175 mm - up to 25kg
- Fits tubes between 10 and 16 mm
- Recommended for 26” and 28” bikes
- Not compatible with carbon fibre bikes
- Not compatible with bikes with rear shocks
- Does not require any tools, easy to mount on carrier racks
- The Koolah CFS is supplied fully assembled and can therefore be used as it comes out the
- Possibility to move the seat backward and forward, according to child and bicycle
- 9 to 22 kg
- 2.47 kg
Length 398 x Height 748 x Depth 450
Quick OverviewPolisport has a bicycle carrier to transport children of all ages in a comfortable and totally safe way. Its ergonomic padding and its easy assembly and disassembly, on the front or on the frame of your bike will surprise you.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.