- Adjustable padded harness, adjustable, safe and customisable to provide maximum comfort
- DualBeam suspension system: absorbs impacts from the road so your child can ride comfortably without jerking
- Reclining function of up to 20 degrees can be adjusted with just one hand. It allows to choose between 5 different reclining positions.
- Single-hand adjustable footrests and foot straps offer comfort and flexibility as the child grows
- Universal quick-release bracket for mounting and dismounting the bicycle seat in a matter of seconds
- Bracket compatible with most bicycle frames (round frames from 27.2 to 40 mm and oval frames with a maximum of 40 x 55 mm)
- Child-proof safety buckle with large buttons that provide great support and total security
- Removable water repellent padding that can be machine washed. It is also reversible giving you two colour options
- Safety light attachment point and built-in reflector for greater visibility
- Can be blocked with the Thule One-Key system. The lock is included
- Designed and tested for children from 9 months * to 6 years, with a maximum weight of 22 kg. (* Consult a paediatrician for children under 1 year old)
- Meets international safety standards
- Capacity: 1 child
- Weight capacity: 22 kg
- Weight: 5 kg
- Fits most mountain bikes with 26-29 wheels and road bikes that use the 700c standard with round (27.2-40 mm diameter) or oval (maximum 40x55mm) frames. Standard road, mountain and hybrid bikes.
Quick OverviewChild bike seat designed for daily commutes or family adventures on a bicycle to a higher level.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.