Organization and accessibility are key in long adventures. The lid not only has multiple pockets but is removable, which provides great versatility. The upper part of the backpack remains protected without the lid thanks to the FlapJacket folding layer. With an integrated waterproof layer, the loop for the Stow-on-the-go trekking sticks, the InsideOut compression straps and multiple anchor points allow you to carry the load in many ways. The Aether AG 60 is a large capacity backpack to travel with the backpack practically all year round.
- Extension for the adjustable torso
- Entry into the base with closure
- External hydration access
- FlapJacket top cover for use without flap
- Built-in and removable rain cover
- Internal clamping ring for keys
- Lightweight peripheral frame
- Molded hip belt Pre-curved IsoForm CM
- Removable straps for the sleeping mattress
- Removable top flap with dual compartments
- Side compression straps
- Access through vertical side closure
- Compartment in the base for the sleeping bag with internal separation
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stow-on-the-Go that is fixed to the walking stick
- StraightJacket compression
- Elastic front pocket
- Elastic mesh side pockets with InsideOut compression
- Access to the upper flap
- Twin eyelets for the ice ax
- Hip belt with twin pockets with zip
Quick OverviewThe Aether AG provides unparalleled comfort, ventilation and stability for multi-day adventures.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.