To charge the built-in battery, connect the micro-USB cable to the micro-USB port on the battery. (You can use any powered USB port to recharge, but it is recommended that you use the charger provided with the package.)
To view the percentage battery level press the up and down arrows on your radio simultaneously. The battery charge level will be displayed as a percentage in the lower right corner of the radio display window. You can also see the battery power icon on the top left of your radio.
- Weight: 340 g
- Frequency: 22 FRS GMRS channels + 121 subchannels guarantee minimum interference
- Highlight: includes option for preset channel selections. Easy to use controls with gloves, optimized for easy handling. The Smart Microphone Unit provides a push-to-talk button, on/off switch, volume control, battery indicator, speaker, channel selection and a headphone jack.
- Smartphone dimensions: 9.0 x 5.4 x 4.0 cm
- Dimensions of the base unit: 5.5 x 2.7 x 5.0 cm
- Base unit: rechargeable lithium-ion battery Optional preset channel selections Compatible with all standard FRS/GMRS radios Waterproof to IP56 standards 110-volt charger adapter connects to base unit mini-USB port
- Power: 2 Watts
- Average range: approximately 9.5 km
- Maximum range: approximately 64 km
- Built-in 2300 mAh Li-Ion battery (built-in, not removable)
- Battery life: 80 hours of normal use and up to 400 hours of standby
To operate the BC Link 2.0 two-way radio see the BC Link videos listed below:
Quick OverviewThis radio will maximize your line and safety with twice the power.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.