- Compatible with BCA's BC Link
- Hydration system compatible
- Double-zippered shoulder straps
- Diagonal ski rack
- Multiple gear dual loops
- Ergo Trigger
- Vertical transport for snowboarding
- Height-adjustable waist belt
- Moulded back panel
- Tool loops on the hip belt
- Compression straps
- Exclusive compartment for shovel/probe
- Helmet transport: removable
- Pocket on the hip belt
- Transport for internal ice axe
- Internal support frame
- Cargo Lifts
- Goggles pocket with fleece lining
- External loops for ice axe transport
- Back-panel access
- YKK zippers with DWR coating
- Volume of the package: 42L (with system)
- Weight: 3215 g (complete system with full cylinder) 2658 g (complete system without cylinder) 1998 g (backpack only)
- 210 denier mini ripstop nylon with polyurethane coating (main) - 420 denier oxford nylon with polyurethane coating (high wear areas) - 200 denier polyester (lining)
- Torso size: 45.7 - 53.3 cm
- The BCA Float 2.0 compressed air cartridge must be purchased separately
Quick OverviewDesigned for professionals, ski patrols, guides and those who go out for long trips or overnight stays.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.