- Belay device with assisted braking, compatible with a broad range of single rope diameters, for both gym and crag:
- Feeding slack and catching falls are done using standard belay techniques; always keep a hand on the brake side of the rope
- Belaying convenience, thanks to assisted braking: when a climber falls, the device pivots on the carabiner, the rope tightens and the cam pinches and brakes the rope. Holding the brake side of the rope helps engage the cam; therefore, it is important to always hold the brake side of the rope
- Compatible with dynamic single ropes 8.5 to 11 mm, optimized for 8.9 to 10.5 mm
- Rope installation diagram engraved on both the interior and exterior of the device
- Exceptional convenience when lowering
- The ergonomic handle allows you to easily unblock the rope and lower someone
- Easily controlled, progressive rope feed provides a smooth and comfortable descent
- Intended for experienced users:
- Simple to use for belaying both lead or top-rope climbers
- Optimally balanced: lightweight (175 g), compact and durable
- Weight: 175 g
- Rope compatibility: 8.5 to 11 mm single rope
- Materials: aluminium side plates, stainless steel cam and friction plate, reinforced nylon handle
Certifications: CE EN 15151-1, UIAA
*This item cannot be returned, unless faulty.
GRIGRI - Belay device with assisted braking from Petzl-sport on Vimeo.
Quick OverviewBelay device with assisted braking for all simple rope diameters (from 8.5 to 11 m) and destined for experienced users.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.