Lurbel Loop Evo I Race Belt Green Black
- Composition: 86% Cool-tech, 14% Lycra
- Weight: 65 g (size S / M)
- Recommended for: running, trail running, cycling / triathlon, fitness and trekking
- Sizes according to waist circumference: 66-86 cm [S / M]; 84-105 [L / XL]
- Adaptability - Adapts to the surface of the body
- High performance - Designed for extreme situations
- Anti-wrinkle - Special fabric that prevents wrinkles in the folded
- Antibacterial - Prevents the entry or creation of microbes
- Light weight
- Reflective - High visibility stripes
- Breathable - The fabric opens in specific areas for better ventilation of the skin
- Feel Cool thermal requirement
The garments with Feel Cool requirement are designed for use in high temperatures. Its intelligent ergonomics has areas of greater perspiration in the points of more sweating while its areas of adjustment without pressure and flat seams confer an adaptability and comfort without limits. Bactericidal, odorless properties and maximum perspiration.
The mission of this technology is to allow the athlete to perform to the maximum assuring him all the comfort and maximum freedom of movement.
· Maximum humidity evacuation in all thermal ranges
· Superior fit with anatomical areas
· Antibacterial properties in all garments
· Softness and comfort due to the absence of seams
- Silver Base Layer
The base of all Lurbel garments is supported by this grid, developed with silver ionized yarn with a high antibacterial power. By definition, most people who practice sports, sweat. And numerous bacteria thrive on heat and body moisture, producing unpleasant odors. Despite the washes, the smell lingers on the fibers and with the passage of time it is common to have the sensation of smelling even when we put on our freshly washed sports clothes. The mission of this layer is to act as the central structure of all garments, giving it an antibacterial effect.
Quick Overview“Its fit and adaptability guarantee maximum comfort and the distribution and structure of its pockets allow the secure attachment of objects inside.”
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.