- Easy mounting of bicycles thanks to its detachable bike arms.
- Carries bikes with large wheelbases, thanks to single action extendible wheel holders that are removed and placed with a single movement.
- Easy trunk access even with bikes mounted, thanks to smart foot pedal tilt.
- Adjustable one-handed coupling for easy mounting of bike rack.
- Easy to fold and store; fits most car boots.
- Locks the bikes to the bike rack and the bike rack to the towbar (locks included).
- Pre-assembled, no tools are needed.
- Meets CityCrash standards.
- Load capacity: 2 bicycles
- Load capacity (kg): 46 kg
- Max bike weight: 25 kg
- Distance between bikes: 19 cm
- Dimensions: 130 x 56 x 76 cm
- Folded dimensions: 106 x 66 x 30 cm
- Weight (kg): 14.1 kg
- Fits frame dimensions: 22-80 mm
- Detachable frame holders
- Tilt function (with bikes)
- Lockable bike to rack
- Lockable rack to car
- Compatible with One Key System
- Fits cars with exterior spare tyre with Thule VeloCompact adapter for spare wheel
- Fits most bikes with disc brakes
- Built-in rear lights
- Power connector: 7-pin
- Meets the City Crash standard
Quick OverviewThe Thule Velocompact towbar bike rack, in addition to being compact and tilting, allows you to place bicycles safely and securely. They adapt to the majority of frame dimensions, do not prevent you from being able to open the boot and can even be used in cars with an exterior spare tyre.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.