- Frame design: The roller replaces the rear wheel, allowing you to stand and sprint with total stability
- Protect your bike: Designed to withstand the torsion of pedalling and protect your bike's frame to the maximum
- Powerful: Capable of generating up to 2,000W of power. Flight time: 33 min (without wind and an average speed of 70 km/h)
- ANT+ & Bluetooth Smart (ANT+ Antenna included)
- Accuracy: Its internal sensors offer real speed, cadence and power data with a margin of error of less than 3%
- Compatibility: Shimano or Sram cassettes from 7 to 11v (cassette not included). Campagnolo systems with Shimano, Sram, Miche or SunRace cassettes. 12mm locks (adapter not included)
- Quietness Internal drive and cooling system make it one of the quietest rollers in the world
- Bkool Simulator: Includes 3 months of Premium subscription to the most advanced and realistic Cycling Simulator, capable of controlling the resistance of the roller for a completely immersive training experience
Bkool Smart Air Lite
- Current transformer
- USB ANT+
- 3 months Bkool Premium subscription
What does the Bkool Simulator include?
- Connect to thousands of athletes like you all over the world. Travel thousands of routes in 3D, Video or follow the map. Have fun with the Velodrome games, improve with our training sessions
- The best classes
- Pedalling, effort level, pacing, music, monitor, image...
- Indoor Cycling classes with the best quality for a unique experience
- Follow your data in real time with on-screen information: power, pulse, pace, calories burned ...
- If you want to improve your fitness, our workout sessions are the way to go. Choose from an extensive catalogue or create your own. And with the complete summary of objectives and results of your session
Quick OverviewWith the Bkool Smart Air Lite, feel the road from the comfort of your home.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.