- The asymmetric stainless steel design is lightweight, won't rust and fits round the shape of modern boots
- The single front spike is replaceable and can be swapped quickly and easily en route
- The hooded front and aggressive secondary spikes are optimised for precise and secure placement
- The micro-adjustable heel lever is low profile for a precision fit
- Slim, low profile in the tip, shorter heel wire for a better fit around modern boots
- Includes front and back double density ABS
- Weight per pair: 960 g
- Compatible with sizes 36 to 46. Adaptor for sizes above 46 not included.
Quick OverviewLightweight crampon with single stainless steel spike for ice and mixed climbing, the Stinger has an asymmetric design and a front spike that's easy to replace.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.