The Blizzard Firebird RTI skis + TPX12 Demo bindings, inspired by the World Cup, is a lively model designed for advanced skiers who like to carve tight to medium radius turns on the piste. The FDT Race Plate and Titanal coating make Race Ti a strong and stable ride that will make you feel smooth and confident on any slope, no matter how hard or fast the snow is.
- Weight: 1660g (size 170)
- Rocker: Full Camber
- Core: Poplar - Beech
- Construction: Sandwich Compound Partial Sidewall (Ti), Racing Construction
- - DIN: 4 - 12
- Includes TPX12 Demo binding
- Available sizes: 145 - 150 - 155 - 160 - 165 - 170 - 175
- Dimensions spatula size 145: 122 mm
- Dimensions spatula size 150: 123 mm
- Dimensions spatula size 155: 124 mm
- Dimensions spatula size 160 to 175: 125 mm
- Skate size 145 to 175 84 mm
- Tail dimensions size 145: 102 mm
- Tail dimensions size 150: 103 mm
- Tail dimensions size 155: 104 mm
- Tail dimensions size 160 to 175: 105 mm
- Turning radius size 145: 11.5 m
- Turning radius size 150: 12 m
- Turning radius size 155: 12.5 m
- Turning radius size 160: 13.5 m
- Turning radius size 165: 14 m
- Turning radius size 170: 14.5 m
- Turning radius size 175: 15.5 m
Quick OverviewAnimated model designed for advanced skiers who like to carve tight radius turns.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.