It offers a set of unique features such as its splash-proof structure liner that protects it against damage caused by moisture, its POLY-V belt drive system that through the 6 Kevlar cord Poly-V grooved belts have been designed to offer an incredibly smooth and fluid ride, with an extremely realistic feel. Kevlar ropes are stronger and last longer than materials traditionally used in belt drive systems, resulting in a virtually maintenance-free product that does not need to be tensioned or lubricated.
- Measurements: 125 x 60 x 105 cm
- Weight: 67.9 kg
- Maximum user weight: 150 kg
- Inertia flywheel set: 20 kg steel front with stainless steel braking area
- Transmission: Poly V strap. The Poly V has been designed with a larger contact surface than V-belts or flat belts. The best transmission ratio compared to a normal belt
- Braking: Upper shoe with friction and locking system
- Protection: Front and side protection on steering wheel and bottom bracket made of TPR, which prevents rust and corrosion caused by sweat. ABS back protectors for stretching
- Bottom bracket: Special design, larger and grooved with NTN bearings, with double system on the right side. This double bearing reinforces our bottom bracket to avoid torsion
- Pedals: Mixed SPD. VP- x93. Dual-use, perfect for use with cycling shoes with cleats and regular sneakers
- Q-factor: 158 mm / 6.2 inches
- Saddle: Special EVA padding base for indoor cycling. Covered in leatherette. Exclusive Bodytone design with extra comfortable pelvic zone drainage. Seat with cushioning system
- Display: Optional. Battery operated (included). Water resistant. Easy to understand bar graph interface. It measures average speed, average cadence (rpm), calorie consumption, time and distance. High wireless speed of 2.4 GHz and heart rate measurement (5K)
- Seat post: Adjustable in height. Locking by means of a threaded bolt. Horizontal saddle slide with nylon strip for uniform sliding
- Handlebar: Ergonomic and covered in porous foam, anti-allergic and easy to clean. In steel with 8 vertical positions. Pop-pin adjustment types
- Handlebar grip: Stripped steel quality E-220 + CR2 S2 2.5 mm thick, with chrome surface finish in 3 phases. Laser cut position selector holes. Aluminium optional
- Safety: Emergency pressure brake by means of pop-pin
Accessories: Side bottle rack
- Shell: 3 mm thick steel tube welded by robotic process
- Transport: Integrated transport wheels for easy transport or cleaning of the machine
- Levelers: 4 levellers in height facilitating stability
- Painting process: 3 coats of paint. Pickled and stabilized steel by total immersion of the parts in different degreasing solutions to guarantee a perfect and complete cleaning of the base material. Rustproofing primer to ensure adequate insulation from internal oxidation and good paint adhesion. 2 final coats of epoxy polyester powder paint, dried at 240oC
Quick OverviewInspired by the movement of road cycling and triathlon.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.