- Measurements: 128 x 61 x 105 cm
- Weight: 51 kg
- Maximum user weight: 150 kg
- Inertia flywheel set: 20 kg Aluminium
- Transmission: Poly - V strap
- Protection: Front and side protection on steering wheel and bottom bracket made of TPR, which prevents rust and corrosion caused by sweat. ABS back protectors for stretching
- Pedals: Mixed SPD. VP Components X-93
- Q-factor: 160 mm
- Handlebar: Ergonomic and covered in porous foam, anti-allergic and easy to clean. Made of aluminium with 7 position numbering laser engraved. Pop-pin adjustment types
- Handlebar grip: Forward and backward (horizontal and vertical) distance adjustable handlebars, to suit any size of user. Pop-pin adjustment types
- Bottom bracket: Special design, larger and grooved with NTN bearings, with double system on the right side. This double bearing reinforces our bottom bracket to avoid torsion
- Saddle: Special EVA padding base for indoor cycling. Coated in leather-like material. Exclusive Bodytone design with extra comfortable pelvic zone drainage. Seat with cushioning system
- Saddle adjustment: Aluminium with micro-adjustments, 17 vertical and 12 horizontal positions
- Safety: Emergency brake with multi-position lever
- Braking: Magnetic brake by means of two NEODYMIC magnets; NEODYMIC is one of the rare earth metals and is a special material: in combination with iron and boron it can be used to make the most powerful permanent magnets of today. Nickel-copper-nickel coating with silver surface
Accessories: PVC and Aluminium bottle rack
- Shell: 3 mm thick steel tube welded by robotic process
- Transport: Wheels on the front for easy movement
- Levelers: 4 levellers in height facilitating stability
- Painting process: 3 layers of paint. Steel that has been stripped and stabilized by total immersion of the pieces in different degreasing solutions to guarantee a perfect and complete cleaning of the base material. antioxidant primer to guarantee an adequate isolation from internal oxidation and a good adherence of the paint. 2 final coats of epoxy polyester powder paint, dried at 240ºC
- Design process: biomechanical and ergonomical study under the supervision of professionals and associated
Quick OverviewAchieve all your goals and objectives and get healthier while improving your physical condition.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.