The cover is made with Durolite to provide the best relationship between rigidity and lightness. The chassis is made with Carbon to reduce the weight. It has the BOA IP1 retention system that allows a precise adjustment of the foot. It also incorporates ventilation holes that help maintain a constant flow of air avoiding excessive sweating of the foot.
- Chassis made with Carbon
- Cover made with Durolite
- Height: 3.6 mm
- Ventilation holes with inserts in the upper mesh
- Interior template EVA thermoformable
- Replaceable sole protections
- Compatible with 3-bolt look cleats (not included)
- BOA IP1 retention system
* To thermoform the shoes must be placed in the oven for 20 minutes at a temperature of 70 °, when it is finished you have to wait a few seconds to avoid burning your foot, we introduce it without a sock and adjust it for 5 minutes to adapt to the irregularities and foot morphology. What fits is the material of the cover not the carbon of the sole.
* INFORMATION ON RETURNS: Once the shoes have been thermoformed, we will not be able to accept them back under any circumstances.
Quick OverviewThe Bont shoes have the exclusive thermoforming technology that allows them to adjust perfectly to the contour of the feet. In this way they offer comfort and performance at the highest level.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.