Chiruca Urales GORE-TEX Hiking Boots Brown
- Scotchgard hydrofuged nubuck leather
- Hydrofuged nappa
- Textile interior
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Lining
- Vibram Schwarzwald rubber sole
- Weight: 680 g
This membrane achieves that the feet do not get wet with the outside water and that at the same time they can perspire. The result is waterproof boots from outside to inside and permeable from the inside out.
- Durable waterproofing: the GORE-TEX membrane is formed by a microporous structure that contains more than 1,400 million microscopic pores per cm2. These pores are approximately 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water, making it impossible for water to penetrate the membrane.
- Breathability: the pores of the membrane are 700 times larger than a molecule of water vapor, which facilitates the exit of sweat to the outside without affecting the impermeability of the membrane. By preventing the accumulation of heat, the feet remain dry and warm.
- Suitability for use: GORE-TEX products offer an ideal combination of optimal climatic comfort and durable protection for the intended end use.
Use of high technology in all soles taking into account their type of use. The Vibram sole offers maximum guarantees in terms of grip, stability, shock absorption, durability and resistance to temperature changes.
On the other hand, the polyurethane bi-density soles reconcile the characteristics of lightness and resistance. Comfortable and lightweight soles that consist of a compact polyurethane outsole to grip well in irregular terrain and with tacking design to automatically evacuate mud from muddy grounds with autumn water, and an expanded polyurethane inner sole, which cushions the impacts of the footprint, preventing injuries to knees, ankles and hips. They are very comfortable and flexible soles that adapt perfectly to the process of walking the foot.
Quick OverviewChiruca boots ideal for trekking and hiking.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.