- Waterproof and dirt resistant
- Ecological manufacturing
- Terracare certified leather
- Oiled Nobuck waterproof leather
- Ceplex membrane with 15% recycled material
- Felt material with 10% recycled material
- Lining with 50% recycled polyester
- PrimaLoft Footwear thermal lining with 90% recycled materials
- PU Ecoholite Eco foam insole
- Removable templates
- Rubber sole
- Bluesign polyester cords
- Weight / Pair: 880 g
- Use of recycled materials
- Green Shape Label: the brand offers functional and ecological products made with sustainable materials
- OrthoLite: The OrthoLite removable insoles consist of open pore polyurethane foam. They are extremely breathable, durable and prevent the formation of fungi and bacteria
- Leather Terracare: Leather produced in Germany on a sustainable basis in accordance with high social and ecological standards
- PrimaLoft Infinity: it is an insulator of fine fibers of continuous filaments specially developed to be used as stuffing for sleeping bags. This novel insulation is characterized by a particularly high loft, excellent thermal performance and excellent compressibility
Quick OverviewThese Vaude boots for walking safely and securely offer perfect impermeability and warmth.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.