Bryton Rider 10E White
The device automatically adjusts the display of the data field when it detects the paired sensors and the most appropriate data combination for each specific training.
- Rider 10 main unit
- USB Cable
- Bike mount
- Quick start guides
- High sensitivity GPS receiver which allows for faster positioning
- IPX7 waterproof
- Large, easy-to-read screen
- 5 customizable data screens with a maximum of 4 data per page
- Built-in barometer for training with terrain
- 1 second recording and automatic pause
- Automatic backlight at night time
- Low battery notification
- Compatible with the Bryton application for route planning, analysis and route sharing
- Strava Auto Upload to sync your activities seamlessly from Bryton app
- Dimensions: WxHxD: 71x 46.2x 16.5mm
- Weight of the device: 52 g
- Display: 2 Segment type HTN LCD
- Battery life: 16 hours
- Wireless interface: Bluetooth
- Registration history: 30 hours in 1 second mode, 120 hours in smart registration mode
- Heart rate zones: 7 zones
- Operating temperature: -10ºC to 50ºC
- Wireless interface: Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology.
- Barometric altimeter
- Altitude / Slope / Temperature
- Number of bikes supported: 2
- Bike mount
- Front mount: optional
- Automatic detection of sensors to adjust the fields on the screen
- Smart Heart Rate Monitor: optional
- Smart Speed Sensor: optional
- Smart Cadence Sensor: optional
- Bryton Mobile APP
- FIT file that can be uploaded to training websites (Strava, Training Peaks, etc.)
Quick OverviewThere is no need to install a speed sensor to use the Rider 10E. Just turn it on and go.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.