- Dimensions: 53.7 x 83.9 x 18.2 mm
- Weight: 71 g
- Pre-installed OSM map (open streets)
- Trailforks itineraries pre-installed for better assistance
- Follow Track function to follow routes, including Wikiloc
- Compatible with ANT + / BLE
- Compatible with WiFi + Bluetooth 4.0
- Barometric altimeter
- More than 78 functions
- Memory (turns): 130
- Memory (hours): 300
- Altitude and slope visible during race
- Tests and pre-loaded trainings
- Compatible with power meters via ANT + / BLE
- Electronic compass
- Plan the route with Plan Trip via Bryton App
- Call, mail or messages notifications on Smartphone
- Time and distance notification
- Up to 10 data per page
- Up to 9 pages of information configurable via Bryton App
- Bike 2
- One second registration
- Auto Sensor Display: automatically recognizes the type of sensor using and displaying the data on the screen
- Compatible with the electronic shifting systems Di2 by Shimano, eTap by SRAM and EPS by Campagnolo
- Compatible with STRAVA, TrainingPeaks, Golden Cheetah and Selfloops
- Bryton App and brytonactive.com for an analysis after training
- Battery with life of up to 35 hours
- IPX7 waterproofing certificate
Quick OverviewThe Rider 450 has all the necessary characteristics to become your faithful companion of adventures on the bicycle.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.