The Rider 750 gives you an enjoyable experience for scrolling through pages, zooming in on maps and easily setting up the device with one touch.
Clear and friendly icons are displayed on a page to guide users to key functions.
Compatible with electronic shifting systems (Shimano Di2, eTap Sram and Campagnolo EPS) as well as Shimano Steps E-Bike.
- Bryton Rider 750
- USB cable
- Aluminium front support
- Handlebar bracket
- Safety cord
- Heart rate monitor
- Speed sensor
- Cadence sensor
- Dimensions: 92.5x49.7x23.8 mm
- Display type: Color TFT LCD
- Screen resolution: 240 x 400 pixels
- Battery life: 20 hours
- Satellite support: GPS, Glonass, Galileo, Beidou, QZSS
- Waterproofing: IPX7
- Notifications: Yes (incoming/outgoing calls, messages, e-mail)
- Lap: 130 lap
- Analysis of activity
- New automatic functions
- Real-time device settings
- Auto-synchronization with third parties: Strava, TrainingPeaks, Selfloops, Komoot, Ride with GPS, Relive
- ANT+ FE-C support for virtual roll connectivity and indoor training
- Supports Shimano e-Bike systems
- Recording: 300 hours
- Operating Temperature: - 10Cº/ 50Cº
- Actual weight: 94 g
- Full support for all GPS, Glonass (Russia), BDS (China), Galileo (Europe) and QZSS (Japan) satellite systems, providing much more reliable satellite coverage in any situation, especially in the presence of buildings / trees or even mountain bikes with a faster start.
- No speed sensor installation required. Turn it on and get ready immediately.
- IPX7 waterproof level
- Large, easy-to-read wide-screen display
- 7 customizable data screens with up to 12 data per page
- Barometric altimeter
- Percentage of slope in real time
- Compatible with ANT+ heart rate monitor, speed and cadence sensors and power sensors for advanced training.
- View statistics, load them into the Bryton application or load them into Strava, Training Peaks and Fit track.
Quick OverviewWith a large 2.8-inch colour touch screen, the Rider 750 features a new intuitive graphic user interface (GUI) with dynamic colours corresponding to customised heart rate/power zones and easy to understand icons.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.