- Odour-resistant Material made from natural merino wool fibres that prevent bacterial growth by absorbing and reducing odours before they start.
- Moisture management: sweat and moisture are carried away from the skin by the material. Provides comfort and helps keep body temperature stable.
- Multi-functional: a wide range of uses and ways of wearing the same product. One single Buff garment has many opportunities for use.
- Eco-friendly product: this product is made with renewable resources following a process that's respectful to animals and minimises effect on the ecosystem. This is a mulesing-free product.
- 100% seamless: neck warmer material in one piece with no hazards or sewn segments, making it very comfortable on the skin..
- Natural fibre: natural fibres are those that come from animals, sheep in this case.
- Material: 100% merino wool
- Merino Wool
Merino wool is one of the most appreciated fabrics for its quality and characteristics. Merino wool is obtained mainly from Merino sheep originating in New Zealand. This breed of sheep is found in many corners of the world, however the wool is recovered from the natural sheep of that country. The difference between these Merino sheep and those from the rest of the world is the skin, which is thicker to protect against extreme weather conditions. Due to the fineness of the fibre, Merino wool is much more pleasant on the skin. Sometimes the wide fibre diameter of regular wool irritates dead skin cells, while Merino wool creates the opposite effect. Which is why Merino wool is much less irritating. Wearing Merino wool sportswear guarantees outdoor sports enthusiasts a soft and comfortable skin feel, while at the same time being warm and lightweight, a very important feature for someone who is constantly on the move.
Quick OverviewMade from natural and sustainable materials made from fine and soft wool that won't itch. Removes sweat from the skin and includes excellent thermoregulation properties.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.