Burton AK Swash GORE-TEX Jacket Light Grey
- Regular articulated fit is perfect: not too tight, not too loose, shaped at the elbows and shoulders for ease of movement
- Two-layer GORE-TEX fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable and durable - the versatile solution for staying warm and dry as you move outdoors
- PrimaLoft Silver insulation (60 g front and back body) repels moisture while trapping heat to keep you warm in nasty conditions
- GORE-TEX seam tape provides durable seam protection for a fully waterproof and weatherproof design
- Living Lining provides constant temperature regulation without adding bulk and weight
- 200D nylon side panels provide durability
- Bluesign approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce the impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Attached StormForm hood with drop construction and built-in Cohaesive cinch and YKK water-resistant zippers for hood length adjustment
- Mesh-lined, snag-free Pit Zip vents
- Reinforcement in the armpits without lifting
- Electric mesh wrist gaiters
- Ergonomic, water-repellent, zippered elastic waist gaiter with jacket-trouser interface
- Zippered hand warmer pockets, chest pockets, and bicep pass pocket
- Interior power mesh pockets and interior zippered pocket for media devices/glasses with thermal pocket to keep your device warm
The bluesign certificate is more than just an ecolabel. Due to the global focus on industrial standards, not only has the final consumer's safety been taken into account but also other aspects including workplace health, water emissions and air emissions. As well as these important aspects, the principle to conserve resources plays a greater role within the Bluesign certificate. The independent bluesign certificate guarantees that the entire chain of production only contains components and only uses processes that are respectful to people and to the environment.
Garments made with GORE-TEX fabrics offer long-lasting waterproof and windproof protection and optimal breathability. They are resistant products that maximise the protection and user comfort. Available in 2 and 3 layer versions. The 2-layer construction used in GORE-TEX products is ideal for a wide variety of outdoor activities. A GORE-TEX membrane attaches to the outer material and is protected on the inside by an additional lining. This separate lining guarantees greater comfort and a more versatile use. The GORE-TEX 3-layer products are versatile, comfortable and extremely soft. A GORE-TEX membrane attaches directly to the outer fabric and to the inside lining. GORE-TEX products with 3 layers are designed to reduce the number of layers and increase freedom of movement.
- PrimaLoft Silver Insulation
A high-performance insulation with a full spectrum of functions to cope with the elements. A great warmth-to-weight ratio that means you don't need more volume to keep warm. Absorbs less moisture to keep you dry and warm. Allows the passage moisture to avoid the cold and sweat. Easy to compress for storage in confined spaces or to combine with other garments. It stands out for its unparalleled soft feel and great shape.
- Living Lining
It's a technology built into a jacket that allows your body to stay comfortable, even when outside temperatures are constantly changing. Living Lining works within a three- or two-layer system, reacting to your body heat for regulated comfort.
Here's how it works: as your body temperature changes, Living Lining kicks in. The first layer: a waterproof layer keeps the elements out while releasing internal moisture to keep you dry. The second layer: breathable insulation keeps you warm and works with smart fibers to vent heat-robbing moisture. The third layer: smart fibers open as your body warms to increase breathability and contract as it cools to trap heat and maintain comfort.
Quick OverviewTwo-layer jacket of the highest technology with GORE-TEX fabric and insulation that is centered around the core like a built-in vest.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.