Burton Cargo Regular Ski Pants Khaki Brown
- Regular fit is perfect: not too tight and not too loose
- Two-layer DryRide fabric (10,000 mm / 10,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof and quick-drying
- Bluesign approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce the impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Fully taped seams create the best seal against bad weather
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort
- Vents improve breathability during more intense activities and in warmer conditions
- Embossed taffeta mapping and small-hole mesh for breathability and warmth
- Living Lining provides constant temperature regulation without adding bulk and weight
- Test-I-Cool ventilation with mesh lining and no snagging
- Load pocket expansion reinforcement
- Back pockets and cargo pockets with velcro closure, zippered microfiber hand warmer pockets and zippered thigh pocket
The bluesign certificate is more than just an ecolabel. Due to the global focus on industrial standards, not only has the final consumer's safety been taken into account but also other aspects including workplace health, water emissions and air emissions. As well as these important aspects, the principle to conserve resources plays a greater role within the Bluesign certificate. The independent bluesign certificate guarantees that the entire chain of production only contains components and only uses processes that are respectful to people and to the environment.
It is Burton's benchmark technology in terms of waterproofing and breathability found in all of their outerwear. The way to measure waterproofing is with a mm rating, and essentially, the higher the number, the more waterproof something is. What you will find in a DryRide product is a minimum of 10,000 mm. The benefit of DryRide is the confidence that you will stay dry. Whether it's raining or snowing, with DryRide you know you'll be protected.
- Living Lining
It's a technology built into a jacket that allows your body to stay comfortable, even when outside temperatures are constantly changing. Living Lining works within a three- or two-layer system, reacting to your body heat for regulated comfort.
Here's how it works: as your body temperature changes, Living Lining kicks in. The first layer: a waterproof layer keeps the elements out while releasing internal moisture to keep you dry. The second layer: breathable insulation keeps you warm and works with smart fibers to vent heat-robbing moisture. The third layer: smart fibers open as your body warms to increase breathability and contract as it cools to trap heat and maintain comfort.
Quick OverviewPossibly the best selling snowboard pants of all time.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.