Burton Dugout Hooded Jacket Grey Black Kids
The Burton Dugout 2L hooded jacket offers a clean design that looks good with everything from snow trousers to jeans, this jacket is packed with kid-friendly features like a helmet-compatible hood and a range of well-placed pockets.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight, not too loose
- The two-layer DRYRIDE [10,000 mm/5.000g] is highly breathable, waterproof and quick-drying; critically taped seams lock out the elements
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities
- ThermacoreECO [100g] insulation is lightweight and breathable, providing a high-comfort feel and low-volume warmth that boosts warmth and dries quickly. It is bluesign approved and features over 90% recycled fibres for durability and easy care; Nylon taffeta lining
- Attached Contour hood is helmet compatible and features an elasticated gaiter; Chafe-free chin protection
- Room-to-Grow system extends cuff length by 2.5cm to accommodate growth spurts; chafe-free chin protection
- Room-to-Grow system extends cuff length by 2.5 cm to accommodate growth spurts; Ergonomic water-repellent gaiter at waist with interface between jacket and trousers; Glove loops; Glove loops; Glove loops; Glove gaiter with water-repellent gaiter at waist; Glove loops; Adjustable cuffs; O-ring for ticket
- Chest pocket with hook and loop closure, mesh pass pocket with hook and loop closure, and zipped microfibre hand warmer pockets .
- Bluesign approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on humans and the planet during manufacturing
This is Burton's benchmark technology in terms of waterproofing and breathability found in all their outerwear. The way to measure waterproofing is with a mm rating, and essentially, the higher the number, the more waterproof something is. What you will find in a DryRide product is a minimum of 10,000 mm. The benefit of DryRide is the confidence that you will stay dry. Whether it's raining or snowing, with DryRide you know you'll be protected.
Thermocore is known to be a smaller volume insulation material that has an amazing heat generating capacity. Burton strategically places this insulation in varying degrees between the arms, body and pants of their products to increase mobility and maintain protection from the cold. This ensures you get the insulation you need, in the areas you need it, without adding extra bulk. Thermocore is Burton's insulation in most of its technical outerwear and is used in various weights, depending on the intended use of the clothing
Bluesign certification goes one step further than just being an eco-label. Due to the global focus on industrial standards, not only has the final consumer’s safety been taken into account but also other aspects including workplace health, water emissions and air emissions. As well as these important aspects, the principle to conserve resources plays a greater role within the Bluesign certificate. The independent bluesign certificate guarantees that the entire chain of production only contains components and only uses processes that are respectful to people and to the environment.
Quick OverviewThe durable and waterproof two-layer DRYRIDE fabric, plus Thermacore insulation with zone mapping, makes it outperform all other kids' jackets.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.