Burton Hart 2L Hooded Jacket Lilac Kids
The Burton Hart 2L Kids Hooded Jacket Combining the waterproofing and breathability of DRYRIDE fabric with the warmth of Thermacore, this jacket will keep her comfortable and happy on the trail or on the way to class.
- The regular fit is adequate: Neither too tight nor too loose
- Two-layer DRYRIDE [10,000mm/5,000g] fabric is highly breathable, waterproof and quick-drying; PFC-free DWR coating; critically taped seams lock out the elements
- It offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities.
- ThermacoreECO insulation [100g] is lightweight and breathable, providing a very comfortable feel and low-volume warmth that boosts warmth and dries quickly. It is bluesign-approved and features over 90% recycled fibres for durability and easy care; nylon taffeta lining
- Contoured hood is helmet compatible and has an elasticated gaiter; chin protection without chafing
- "Room-to-Grow" system extends sleeve length by 2.5 cm to accommodate growth spurts; Ergonomic, water-repellent gaiter at waist with jacket-pant interface
- Adjustable cuffs; pocket access cinch at hem; glove loops; O-ring for tickets; concealed chest pocket with hook and loop closure and media port, internal flash pass pocket and zipped microfibre hand warmer pockets
It is Burton's benchmark technology in terms of waterproofing and breathability found in all of their outerwear. The way to measure waterproofing is with a mm rating, and essentially, the higher the number, the more waterproof something is. What you will find in a DryRide product is a minimum of 10,000 mm. The benefit of DryRide is the confidence that you will stay dry. Whether it's raining or snowing, with DryRide you know you'll be protected.
Thermocore is known to be a smaller volume insulating material that has an amazing heat generating capacity. Burton strategically places this insulation in varying degrees between the arms, body and pants of their products to increase mobility and maintain protection from the cold. This ensures you get the insulation you need, in the areas you need it, without adding extra bulk. Thermocore is Burton's insulation in most of their technical outerwear and is used in various weights, depending on the intended use of the garment.
The bluesign certificate is more than just an ecolabel. Due to the holistic approach of this industry standard, not only the safety of the end consumer has been taken into account, but also other aspects, including occupational health, emissions to water and emissions to air. As well as these important aspects, the principle to conserve resources plays a greater role within the Bluesign certificate. The independent bluesign certificate guarantees that the entire chain of production only contains components and only uses processes that are respectful to people and to the environment.
Quick OverviewOn the mountain or on the way to school, get the winter scoop with smart style and winter-proof warmth.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.