- Laces The traditional lacing system provides a tried and true method for a snug, custom fit. Metal speed hooks for quicker and easier lace attachment and pulling power
- Flex/Response: GripLITE backstay adjusts the fit between the boot and tongue for direct energy transfer and reduces rider fatigue. The PowerUp firm flex 1: 1 creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while driving. Articulated cuff allows the upper and lower areas of the boot to flex independently creating fluid forward movement and maximum heel support with minimal shell distortion
- Comfort: the snowproof inner gusset completely seals the lower area of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry
- Lining: Focus cuff increases heel support by hugging the ankle, going up a little higher for more responsiveness. Imprint 3 heat moldable liner has a hook-and-loop closure system with an inner lace closure for a snug fit and lightweight power panels for extra responsiveness
- Cushioning: AutoCANT cushioning uses dual density EVA that allows your foot to settle into a natural, relaxed position for improved comfort, reduced fatigue and more direct board control. ReBounce brings cushioning closer to your foot by placing it inside the shell of the boot for an extra layer of impact protection that sits directly under your foot
- Sole: EST optimised midsole lowers the center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort, Shrinkage insole reduction technology reduces the overall footprint of the boot, minimizing toe drag
Quick OverviewThese mid flex boots offer a responsive tread and a locked-in feel that only traditional laces can provide.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.