Burton Photon BOA Wide Snowboard Boots Black
- Laces Dual zone BOA Fit system with Coiler and Lockdown technology features two distinct lacing zones that include specific heel tension that can be independently adjusted with the turn of a dial for a custom fit at the top and bottom of the boot
- Flex/Response: GripLITE backstay adjusts the fit between the boot and tongue for direct energy transfer and reduces rider fatigue. The PowerUp firm flex 1: 1 tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while driving
- Comfort: The full comfort construction with a wider fit provides an instant fit right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period. Snowproof inner gusset completely seals the lower area of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry
- Lining: Focus cuff increases heel support by hugging the ankle, going up a little higher for more responsiveness. Imprint 3 heat moldable liner has a hook-and-loop closure system with an inner lace closure for a snug fit and lightweight power panels for extra responsiveness
- Cushioning: The reflective sheeting on the sleeping bag reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions. B3 gel cushioning provides maximum cushioning, won't stiffen in cold temperatures and resists repeated impacts without breaking down
- Sole: Vibram Traction Lug outsole with EcoStep rubber provides a larger surface area for more contact points that stick to the ground in a lighter weight package that uses 30% recycled rubber content. EST optimised midsole lowers the center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort. Insole shrinkage reduction technology reduces the overall footprint of the boot, minimizing toe dragging
Built with a redesigned internal spool for routing laces, the dial-it-in system retains its quick, easy and effective lace adjustment. Natural fiber strings provide a more natural flex and feel for all-day comfort. Available in single and dual zone options, the system quickly loosens or tightens with a simple turn of the Boa dial.
Grip, stability, shock absorption, durability and resistance to temperature changes are guaranteed. The double density polyurethane outsole gives the shoes their lightweight and resistance. A comfortable and lightweight sole composed of a compact polyurethane outsole for good grip on uneven ground and with a tread pattern that automatically expels mud from wet and muddy autumnal trails, and an expanded polyurethane insole which cushions impact, preventing injury to the knees, ankles and hips. It is a very comfortable and flexible sole that adapts perfectly to the way your foot moves.
Quick OverviewEnergy blocked and charged. An effortless fit and precision fit come together for a boot you can charge as hard as you want.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.