Campagnolo Bora WTO 45 Dark Disc Wheels (Pair)
- The design of the rim allows for maximum aerodynamic penetration, and converts wind at an angle of 12º to 19º into an impulse for the triathlete
- The tapered design of the central part of the hub reduces the front area of the component, and the special design of the wings promotes separation of the airflow
- The elliptical aerodynamic section of the 24 spokes greatly reduces forward resistance
- The efficient USB cone cup system guarantees the typical fluidity of the ceramic bearings
- The 2-Way Fit profile, in addition to the tube tyres, allows the tyres with less rolling resistance.
- With an internal width of 19 mm you can mount 23, 25 and 28 mm tyres guaranteeing a perfect coupling of the rim-tire system
- Campagnolo handling is further enhanced by the 45 mm profile, despite the aerodynamic design of the rim
- The construction of the wheel makes it possible to reduce the power dissipation to a minimum, transferring all the power produced by the cyclist to the ground
- A 45 mm profile with a paired weight of 1520 g making them the ideal wheels for mountain areas
- 24 steel spokes with elliptical aerodynamic section at the rear grouped with the G3 system
- 24 steel spokes with an elliptical aerodynamic section at the rear, grouped with G3 system
- Campagnolo sprocket set 10/11/12
- Shimano sprocket set 10/11
- SRAM-XDR 12 pinion group
- One-piece Black Aluminum Bushing
- USB ConeCap
- Hub cap: 100 mm front, 142 mm rear
- Axle Material: Aluminium
- Cone/Capsule bearing system
- Profile Height: 45 mm
- Rim material: carbon
- Tyre section (height./width): 45/26.5 mm
- Internal width of the tyre: 19 mm
- Water Transfer Chart
- Tubular tyres
- The Bora WT0 45 Disc tyre is assembled entirely by hand by a specialized Campagnolo technician and is 100% controlled by the use of electronic control instruments. This procedure guarantees maximum performance and reliability of all Campagnolo brand wheels.
- Tubeless valve 35 mm
- Valve extension 35 mm
- Valve reduction sleeve
- G3 geometry: reinventing the wheel, not just its appearance.
- USB Ultra Smooth Bearings: the most interesting features are the perfectly smooth surfaces and the low friction, which allow to make the most of the energy.
Quick OverviewDesigned for all those customers who are looking for the best value for money on the market.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.